Last modified: Wed Jun 03 2020 14:35:17 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Supported version: 0.5.9
- OpenCorePkg, highly recommend running the debug version to show more info
- ProperTree to edit .plist files (OpenCore Configurator is another tool but is heavily outdated and the Mackie version is known for corruption. Please avoid these kinds of tools at all costs!).
- Cleaned NVRAM(This is seriously important if you used Clover before, as many variables will remain causing conflicts. Luckily with OC you can press
CleanNvramin the boot picker when
AllowNvramResetis enabled in your config)
- Basic knowledge of how a Hackintosh works and what files yours requires(ie: Type of network controller).
- You must remove Clover from your system entirely if you wish to use it as your main boot-loader. Keep a backup of your Clover based EFI. See here on what needs to be cleaned: Clover Conversion
Depending on which OS you're on, see your specific section on making the USB: