Before you can get started on your journey, you will need to check if you can even run macOS and what may stand in your way:
- GPU Buyers Guide
- Check if your GPU is supported and which macOS version you can run.
- Wireless Buyers Guide
- Check if your Wi-Fi card is supported.
- Anti-Hardware Buyers Guide
- Overall guide on what to avoid and what pitfalls your hardware may hit.
Now that you know your hardware is supported, it’s time to finally proceed to setting up macOS. Currently we have two main guides available for help with this journey:
- OpenCore Desktop Guide
- Primary OpenCore guide.
- OpenCore Laptop Guide
- Companion OpenCore guide for laptops.